Pages


I am a photographer located in London.

I specialize in maternity, newborn, childrens and family photography, but also love photographing weddings and other parties.

My style is simple, creating images that reflect your style and family in a non-stressful, natural and fun environment.
I specialize in natural light on-location photography whether it be your own home or your favorite park.
I want my images to tug at your heart and to capture a style that reflects you.
To schedule your session e-mail me at katherinewronaphotography@gmail.com
Polski Fotograf w Londynie zaprasza!


29 July 2010

The session on the beach

Of course, being on the sea, I had to take the opportunity!
The session on the beach
Model - my best friend Violetta

The end of summer memories locked in the frame
Now just waiting for my busy weekend
New package pictures in next Wednesday

Welcome to the photo sessions
Ask me for free time
In August, promotional price!
To schedule your session e-mail me at katherinewrona@onet.eu







No comments:

Post a Comment

Old post