Pages


I am a photographer located in London.

I specialize in maternity, newborn, childrens and family photography, but also love photographing weddings and other parties.

My style is simple, creating images that reflect your style and family in a non-stressful, natural and fun environment.
I specialize in natural light on-location photography whether it be your own home or your favorite park.
I want my images to tug at your heart and to capture a style that reflects you.
To schedule your session e-mail me at katherinewronaphotography@gmail.com
Polski Fotograf w Londynie zaprasza!


15 September 2010

Seaside- part one

Two weeks vacation gone...
I do not know when?
It was wonderful
The weather was good enough that we could swim in the sea :)
Leisure successful!

Sea, zero meridian, gardens, festivals...

The first-a few days by the sea in two parts
This is the first of them























2 comments:

  1. Wiem że się powtarzam ale zrobię to po raz kolejny. Świetne zdjęcia!
    Miło tak popatrzeć na słoneczne kadry. Chciałabym żeby było lato:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej hej;) Teraz to tylko tutaj zlapac mozna...Kas niech ja Cię dorwę...Czemu mi nic nie bylo wiadome o tych Holidajsach Waszych;)
    No a tak na serio to loguj się na smykach i pisz notkę, gdzie to byliście, bo zdjecia przesliczne...i powiem Ci, że Ci dzieciaki przez te kilkanascie dni urosly, a szczegolnie Mateuszek;) ~~Dorota

    ReplyDelete

Old post