Pages


I am a photographer located in London.

I specialize in maternity, newborn, childrens and family photography, but also love photographing weddings and other parties.

My style is simple, creating images that reflect your style and family in a non-stressful, natural and fun environment.
I specialize in natural light on-location photography whether it be your own home or your favorite park.
I want my images to tug at your heart and to capture a style that reflects you.
To schedule your session e-mail me at katherinewronaphotography@gmail.com
Polski Fotograf w Londynie zaprasza!


2 June 2012

Have a Lovely Diamond Jubilee Weekend !!!


4 comments:

  1. Cuuuudna fota!

    Miłego weekendu, Kasiu:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diamon Jubilee - matko co to takiego ide w googlach szukać:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaa takie buty, no to miłego kochani:))) Zdjęcie przecudne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kinguś normalnie Kocham Cię :)
    Świętujemy Diamentowy Jubileusz Królowej Elżbiety
    Przy okazji mamy bardzo długi weekend,
    dzieci mają cały tydzień wolny od szkoły! :)
    Wielkie świętowanie imprezy uliczne, pikniki,
    parada statków na Tamizie ponad tysiąc łodzi ma przepłynąć, koncerty itd

    Pozdrawiam cieplutko i wspaniałego weekendu życzę!
    dziękuję :*

    ReplyDelete

Old post