Pages


I am a photographer located in London.

I specialize in maternity, newborn, childrens and family photography, but also love photographing weddings and other parties.

My style is simple, creating images that reflect your style and family in a non-stressful, natural and fun environment.
I specialize in natural light on-location photography whether it be your own home or your favorite park.
I want my images to tug at your heart and to capture a style that reflects you.
To schedule your session e-mail me at katherinewronaphotography@gmail.com
Polski Fotograf w Londynie zaprasza!


6 November 2012

Ladybird


2 comments:

  1. A to są te "krwiopijcze" biedronki...?bo u nas takich było masę jeszcze kilka dni temu....teraz już śladu nie ma....:( Zima idzie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biedronka wielokropka tak ja je nazywam
    Angielskie biedrony są bardzo dziwne
    ale na pewno nie sią krwiopijne :)

    ReplyDelete

Old post